Friday, January 30, 2015

New knee

After patiently waiting I finally get to demo the Bartlett knee. After breaking and wearing out my old knee numerous times over the years, this event is exciting. It is lighter and more efficient which will reduce hip fatigue. I could even pedal a bike again..... I'll probably try stationary at first. Makes for an exciting opportunity to challenge myself on dry land.
I am also waiting on side stix. In the next month I should be able to traverse the earth.......
After a few hours making adjustments things have changed....
The new knee will not work as expected. It is sport specific and what I need is a hybrid that I can go from walking to high levels of activity. Versatility is important with a diverse activity level that is apart of my life.
Back to the drawing board......

No comments:

Post a Comment